Ingredients for marinating CHICKEN : (One whole chicken)
– 4 table spoon yougurt
– 4 tea spoon Red chilli powder
– 4 tea spoon salt
– 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 1 , cinnamon stick
– 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic paste
Marinate the chicken for half an hour
and then at a low flame cook it in the cooking pan for 45 mins …. or bake it…….
Ingredients for rice:
– soak 2 cup rice in some water for 30 mins…
– In a cooking pot , sauté some sliced onion, diced tomato , cumin seed , with some half cinnamon stick , 2,3 black cardamom , salt , red chili powder and one tea spoon turmeric together
– Take 2 grated carrot and one handful of raisins, roast it in a pan
– Add it in a cooking pot
– After 10 mins add soaked rice in the sauce and leave it to cook for 15 mins .
SERVE the chicken over hot rice 😉